on Friday, April 22, 2011 | 5 comments

Assalamualaikum semua !!

here i am typing away my blog in a small internet room of a hostel across the street of the actual hostel i m supposed to check in. My hostel is not opened yet, i made a call and the man asked me to "park" here. Ohh dont ask me to carry my backpack around anymore .. macam nak patah tulang belakang ... hahaha padan muka nak backpack sangat !

Alhamdulillah my plane landed Rome approximately at 6.00 am local time after a 12hour flight. It was an ok journey. I cant compare it with the usual 45minutes flight i always take alor setar kl. You know what right after the plane touched the ground, all the Italians in the plane started to clap, though I cant understand what they said but it think it must be like " Yeayyyy kapal terbang dah mendarat ... !!!"

A young Italian man sitting next to me told me that only the Italians do that whenever their plane landed in Italy.

The weather is cold to my standard, its spring time and its now 10-12 c. Of course its cold for someone who cant even stand the 22c of air cond back at home.

My bag is quite heavy and its not even 10kg. but hey 10kg IS heavy .. mcm guni beras kan ?

Oh ya the lady from Papaya hostel has come to pick me and i m now sitting in Papaya Kitchen waiting for her to sort out my booking. They have apparently canceled my booking !! Gila lah kan ... i have all the papers so i m not worried .

Mak and Abah are such a darling to take care of my house when i m not around. Mak even bought me the postcards of Malaysia since I told her I didnt have the time ... hahahaha Didnt have the time konon ... (I can hear you Darling saying that !)


Well heres a photo of me before I started the journey.

Mak tak approve nak pakai mcm ni ...!

dia suruh tukaq kain lain


hahahaha

5 comments:

Nur said...

Jauhnya kak Ann.. dah ke Rome! :)

Mila@Rimbun said...

wahhh kakN.. backpacking ker.. jauh benor.
jaga2 jgn terlondeh udah ler kain batik tuh yer.. susah nak membongkok dengan guni beras kat belakang tuh hahaa

Rosh said...

keluaq ayaq mataku.... nasib ada mak prihatin... kang kain terselak, terlondeh... free show jer... hehehe... jaga backpack baik2 ya!

Ayu said...

sedih laa...aku patut pi sama dgn hang...

Azaidris said...

Hahahaha...klu saya biar je pakai kain tu

Post a Comment