on Sunday, April 24, 2011 | 1 comments

Yesterday for lunch which my Malaysian stomach took it as dinner, I went to a Mamak's restaurant ! Hah! cant leave without nasi kandar huh .. haha no lah. I had no choice and I was feeling very hungry and didnt want to walk any further for food. It cost me 9 euro for this. Haihhhh .. pi mana pun mahai juga nasi depa !!

Nasi Mamak Rome

I walked and walked until I reached the Colloseum and found a bookstore selling English books too on the way. My brother wanted me to get him a book from here …. hmm considering the already heavy backpack I have I might get him a thin comic book only .. hahahaha

And I also found a Muslim pizza stall an Apple store .. ANDDDD a bicycle rental shop … I am seriously considering to take the bike costing 8 Euro for half a day and 14 for the whole day ! They even have the road bikes (even the carbon built ones) … but I think I ll just stick to the cheaper ones ! (Mampuih la nak kayuh naik bukit turin bukit kat Rome .. boleh terkeluar kepala lutut). Yes Roma city is hilly !

I had my first taste of their famous gelato yesterday too !! Eshh bukan nak kata laaa …. memang sedap. I am an ice cream person and I really think theirs are the best !


best !

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

dekat fontena de trevi tu lagi sedap, mak aih, terbaik
di dunia agaknya-rafia

Post a Comment