on Wednesday, April 27, 2011 | 0 comments

The front door of my room
heavy and thick


scene in front of my room
a closed garden which my window faces

the common room computer
iMac tuuuuu

the common room side view

the common room's couch
with tv and dvd and many dvd movies to choose from
but they put a note there which says something like

"you re not here to watch the movies
go out and come back to watch after 6 pm"

its funny


the kitchen where they provide us with breakfast
hot coffee with milk bread and butter and jam

you re advised to wash your own dishes after eating
you can also keep your food for cooking in the provided fridge
provided you write down your name and date of check out


the view from outside the main office which is the same floor with the common room

There are many paintings in the hostel which the owner told me were painted by some of her guests for free, to just practice their skills

"I am glad I gave them the chance to do so"
kata beliau

(macam laporan tv3 aihhh)


I asked the lady where can I have my laundry done

I was glad when she told me they provide the service for only 5 euros.

phewww.. that ll save me from bumping another Bangladesh guy.

:-P



ps: oh ya ada saya ada tambah gambar Lauren dan sedikit gambar Collseum di entri dulu

0 comments:

Post a Comment