on Sunday, April 24, 2011 | 0 comments

most photos of me are taken from mirrors
rasanya ni sebelum depa sambar ipod tu


Ya Allah kecut perut cari pagi tadi iPod tu .... cari macam nak gila ..... tak dak !!!

Now I realized they must have snatched it from my day back pack. I remember when walking from Papaya to Coconut I stopped by the road and found that the buckles that attached the day bagpack to the big bag were opened. I was baffled but thought I must have forgotten (which was not possible) and I just ignored it.


the buckles attaching both bags



And while walking yesterday too, I didnt want to use my iPod because I felt like its better to hear the 'sound' of Rome than the same music I brought from home.

Today , hah .. serve me right. Allah just wants to remind be to be careful and HE allowed them to take, dengan izinNYA.

Alhamdulillah


patut bawa pisau ni tikam perut orang yg curi tu

0 comments:

Post a Comment